Apple Inc Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Apple Hyderabad Data Engineer 2024 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Shell, Perl, and SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 200531462.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Gather and communicate data capture requirements for new and existing customer facing platforms.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis across all of the data points, including data gathering from large and complex datasets.
- Develop and automate large scale, high-performance, scalable data pipelines
- Experience in building and maintaining custom frameworks to support engineering/analytics needs
- Drive the generation of insights from raw, unstructured data to improve existing features and explore future directions.
- Create new metrics for performance measurement and advocate for changes to existing metrics where needed.
- Develop and maintain complex Tableau dashboards, aggregating data from multiple data sources. Support Tableau developers by writing complex SQL queries and providing easily queryable datasets in the form of Tableau extracts & data sources.
- Work with technical teams—including DBA, SREs, Tools & data engineering—to ensure proper functioning of all data pipelines and dashboards/reports.
- 4+ years of industry experience in a Data Engineering role with experience in designing and implementing scalable data pipelines, data services, and data products.
- Ability to present and articulate key performance metrics to collaborators and executives.
- Ability to construct and understand advanced structural query language (SQL) scripts.
- Dimensional modeling and business intelligence concepts
- Ability to adapt data results for frequent and unexpected operational changes as needed to support improved customer experience across multiple business units.
- In-depth experience of analyzing data and creating reports, data profiling, understanding anomaly detection and working with data to identify trends and make recommendations
- Experience in producing powerful visualizations and dashboards that balance both art and science, focusing on usability and interpretation.
- Extensive experience in using visualization tools to deliver actionable insights. Tableau/D3 skills are must to have. And certification would be a delight.
- Programming experience in building high quality software. Skills with Python, Shell, Perl preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL in the MPP/No SQL databases like Vertica, Snowflake, Redshift in a large scale environment
- Strong ability to learn new technologies related to Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities
- Demonstrate ability to work well independently and within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge in engineering machine learning, feature engineering systems is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.