Apple Inc Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Apple Hyderabad Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in R, Python, and Hadoop can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 200360703.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, and support dashboards and reports. Provide analysis to support business management and executive decision-making.
- Work with Apple’s Tech team to drive development of tools to better support business analytics. Partner with other Apple organizations on data governance, reporting tools, hierarchy management and critical metrics.
- Lead design and development of operationally effective solutions using the best available technology. Manage multiple technical projects and across competing priorities.
- Proven expertise in translating ambiguous business requirements into technical and analytical insights using various technology platforms.
- Proven experience to show strong work ethic and passion to go above and beyond, and willingness to work with a global and geographically diverse team.
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in design, development and maintenance of Business Intelligence, reporting and data applications
- Hands on experience with Tableau or similar BI dashboard visualization tool and in reporting platforms like SAP BOBJ, OBIEE etc.
- Experience in UI design, development and for custom build analytics applications
- We are looking for people who expertise in programmatically processing large data sets from multiple source systems, integration, data mining, summarization and presentation of results to exec audience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL in related technologies like Oracle, Teradata, Vertica etc. performance debugging and tuning activities
- Strong understanding of dev to production processes, User Acceptance and Production Validation testing, waterfall and agile development and code deployment methodologies
- Experience in core data warehousing concepts, dimensional data modeling, RDBMS, OLAP, ROLAP
- Experience with ETL tools used to automate manual processes (SQL scripts, Talend)
- Familiarity with Operations and various supply chain functions (Planning, Fulfillment, Order Management, Forecasting)
- Experience with R, Python, Hadoop
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.