Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Bangalore Associate Posts | Graduate | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant careers India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cognizant Bangalore Hiring Associate 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium, SFDC Testing, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
**Check All Cognizant Openings**
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00045392498.
Education Qualification: Graduate.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Test Requirement Analysis:
- Identify requirement defects by adopting shift left levers eg:
- Requirement Ambiguity Matrix, ADPART ,and other cognizant solution accelerators
- Perform KT on user stories.
- Design estimates (time /effort) based on the requirements analysis.
- In case of critical technology, create test scripts and seek review inputs from the test lead.
- Understand and analyze the requirements (through review of requirement document) to identify the testable requirements.
- Prioritize the requirements based on the time required.
- Prepare highlevel flow documents.
- Organize and drive the requirement walkthrough session.
- Prepare/Review the flow diagrams.
- Seek clarification on the requirements from the customer.
- Perform Proof of concepts or evaluate different tools if required.
Test Strategy and Test Planning:
- Document the test plan based on the understanding of test strategy (covering project details, items under scope, items out of scope, type of testing, assumptions, dependencies, risks foreseen, entry/exit criteria) for each cycle.
- Seek signoff on the test plan from the client.
- Provide inputs for test plan creation including number of test scenarios and test cases used for estimation of the test cycles /schedule, dependencies etcin addition to the other dependencies from various teams like environment availability , third party interfaces and test data etc.
- Participate in collaborative sprint goal definition session to determine what the team plans to achieve during the sprint.
- Participation in status calls/meetings between onsite and offshore teams to discuss the project status.
Test Design Techniques (Design principles/tools/patterns):
- Identify the test scenarios based on the understanding of systems, interfaces and applications.
- Identify end-to-end business-critical scenarios.
- Assist/support the development team in unit test automation, identify environment dependencies, deployment strategies, build release cycle, test data dependencies etc.
- Create/Review the test scenarios (created by the Quality Engineer.
- Identify and validate test scenarios for automation.
- Perform In Sprint automation.
- Perform Automation Script Maintenance.
- Share created test scripts with test lead for review.
- Conduct pilot automation test run to validate the test scripts.
- Validate the test environment set up.
- Participate in customer review meetings and seek sign-off by customer on the review comments.
- Identify regression scenario and the impacted areas on need basis.
- Perform effective automation through automated code coverage tools/ manual code review with minimal review comments.
- Develop supporting structures for all test automation including mocks, stubs, & test harnesses.
Coding Practices & Defect Management:
- Able to estimate and commit task level effort and deliver activities on time.
- Effective technical communication by participating in architectural/design reviews.
- Performance Development Process.
- Comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases.
- Participate in the defect triages to gather evidence for defect identification on periodic basis for defect prioritization and fix.
- Track defect metrics to ensure testing effectiveness as generated by tool.
- Involvement with development teams, architects early in the project life cycle to identify the dependencies on architecture design, coding standards, deployment environment, deployment methodologies.
Test Execution (Automation/Specialized testing):
- Test the defect and update the status, if required.
- Conduct root cause analysis of the defects logged.
- Conduct dry run/smoke testing to ensure scripts readiness.
- Perform high level/Sanity testing to ensure testing is intact.
- Provide automation/white box and other status to Test Lead/Test Manager.
- Develop automated test scripts using technology concepts.
- Create test automation framework that suites the application under test using the identified test automation tool.
- Incorporate the automated tests into continuous integration process.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders to make gono go decision based on test results and test closure summary report.
- Possess knowledge on continuous integration practices & identify appropriate CI tools based on project development model.
- Ensure CI Setup is done for each round and job creation is done using CI tools.
- Perform Frequent monitoring & Failure analysis will be done.
- Perform Script fixing for any errors/issues.
- Status is shared to onsite across all teams.
- Frequent Optimization /Maintenance.
Technology consulting Research & analysis:
- Support business on faster time to market activities.
- Adopt best practices to maximize savings and minimize redundancy.
- Feasibility Study – new technology/ framework concept.
- Code coverage analysis.
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with peers.
- Identify training needs of team members.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers.
- Resolve escalated conflicts and grievances.
Knowledge & Innovation Management:
- Creation of knowledge base with quality test automation process documents.
- Coordinate with team members, to upload the relevant document in knowledge management portals and keep it updated with the latest document.
- Improvise already existing processes based on the experience.
- Institutionalize systems and processes in place to implement innovation suggestion made by the team (eg adoption of Cognizant proprietary best practices/tools, process optimization like usage of tools, automation, etc ).
- Identify the time and cost savings made due to adoption of the best practices.
- Foster innovative culture in project team.
Project, Configuration & release Management:
- Possess fundamentals of software configuration management including revision control and the establishment of baselines.
- Possess handson working knowledge of atleast 2 software configuration management tools.
- Adhere to all customer standards, policies and governance practices.
- Strong project management knowledge with ability to create plan, identify dependencies, risks & constraints & mitigation plans.
- Create timely status reports & provide timely deliverables & upload in project management tools.
- Identify suitable project metrics & continously track/monitor.
- Able to come up with preventive & corrective actions for risks.
Must Have Skills:
- SFDC Testing
Good To Have Skills:
- HP ALM
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.