Apple Inc Hyderabad Full Stack Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for Full Stack Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Software Engineer.
Job Code: 200519641.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4+ years of experience in application development with an in-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with NodeJS, Redux, Typescript, Webpack, NPM etc
- Experience in developing rich user interface using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience Collaborating with UX Designer to prototype the user experience during the design phase
- Good Experience developing restful service layer component using Java or Python
- Strong understanding of working with any databases like Oracle/Snowflake/SinglesStore/Teradata & NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Redis
- Experience building data models to support low latency reporting apps
- Experience with testing browser-based applications, good knowledge of problems and solutions for cross browser compatibility
- Deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle with experience with GIT or other version control technologies
- Experience working on virtualisation techniques Kubernetes, Docker
- Exposure to cloud methodologies and experience with AWS is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking with solid ability to evaluate and apply new technologies in a short time
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.