Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad Python Lead Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Python Lead posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad Python Lead 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, or PowerShell can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Lead.
Job Code: HMS041240.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong experience in Apache Airflow design and development
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain deployment Pipelines, and Airflow DAGs
- Expertise in Python and its frameworks
- Implement custom operators and sensors as needed for specific data processing tasks.
- Configure task scheduling, dependencies, and retries within Apache Airflow DAGs.
- Manage and troubleshoot task failures and errors.
- Integrate and configure plugins for connecting Apache Airflow with external systems, databases, and cloud platforms.
- Implement custom hooks and operators to extend Airflow's capabilities.
- Configure and manage Apache Airflow environments across different stages (development, testing, production).
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to ensure smooth deployment and scaling of Airflow instances.
- Strong experience in writing APIs like REST, Webhooks, SOAP
- Experience in AWS
- Nice to have Docker or Kubernetes experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Advance programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or PowerShell.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Experience in data integration and replication using the Talend in an enterprise environment.
- Strong expertise in configuring and managing, including installation, setup, and optimization.
- In-depth understanding of data replication techniques and technologies.
- Proficiency in SQL and scripting languages for data manipulation and automation.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills:
- Familiarity with various database systems (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.