Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group-I Jobs | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, APPSC announces job vacancies for Group-I posts on a direct basis, in reference to Notification No. 27/2018.
Under APPSC Group-I Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Main Written Examination & Oral Test (Interview), an applicant for Group-1posts will be finalized on merit.
The Selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 35,120 to 93,780 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 07/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 169.
Name of the post: Group-I.
I. Carried forward vacancies: 44 Posts
II. Fresh vacancies: 125 Posts
1. Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)
2. Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in Andhra Pradesh State Tax Services
3. Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
4. Deputy Supdt. of Jails (Men) in A.P. Jail Service
5. District Fire Officers in A.P. Fire Service
6. Asst. Treasury Officer/ Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
7. Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
8. Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Excise Service
9. Mandal Parishad Development Officer in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
10. District Registrars in A.P. Registration Service
11. District Employment Officer in A.P. Employment Exchange Service
12. Deputy Registrars in A.P. Cooperative Service
13. District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service
14. District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service
15. District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P. B.C. Welfare Service
16. District Panchayat Officers in A.P. Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service
17. Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Services
18. Administrative Officer/ Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II in A.P. Medical and Health (Administration) Service
19. Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. State Audit Service
As on 01/07/2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Bachelor’s Degree, Degree of Engineering (Fire), Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics in recognized university/institute.
On basis of Main Written Examination & Oral Test (Interview).
Candidates have to pay fee Rs 370 through online mode.
SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men to pay a fee of Rs 120.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://psc.ap.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Group- I Services - Notification No.27/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 07/02/2019.
Last date for fee payment: 06/02/2019.