Bank Note Press Dewas Supervisors & Workmen Jobs | Apply Now
Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly owned company of Government of India.
In the latest job notification, Bank Note Press Dewas announces job vacancies for various consultant posts on a temporary basis in Ink Factory on temporary basis.
Under Bank Note Press Supervisors Recruitment 2019, candidates who are Retired BNP Employees can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of up to 30/09/2019, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online or offline mode by 15.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Bank Note Press Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 30.
Name of the post:
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Retired BNP Employee as Consultant for Fixed Term”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id or to adders “Assistant Manager (HR), Human Resource Department, Admn. Building, Block-VI, Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)-455001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.04.2019.