Bank Note Press Dewas Supervisors & Workmen Jobs | Apply Now
Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly owned company of Government of India.
In the latest job notification, Bank Note Press Dewas announces job vacancies for various consultant posts on a temporary basis with work location at Printing Press (Including Printing, Control & Workshop) or Ink Factory.
Under Bank Note Press Supervisors Recruitment 2019, candidates who are retired employees of BNP & sister concerns of SPMCIL can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of up to 30/09/2019, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online or offline mode by 25.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Bank Note Press Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 69.
Name of the post:
Supervisor (Level S-1 & S-2): 13
Workmen (Level W-1 to W-6): 31
Workmen (Level W-1 to W-6): 25
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advt. for engagement of Retired Employee as Consultant”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id or to adders “Assistant Manager (HR), Human Resource Department, Admn. Building, Block-VI, Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)-455001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 25.05.2019.