Bank of America Hyderabad Analyst Posts | Graduate | Apply Now
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions and a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
In the latest job announcement, Bank of America careers India announces job vacancies for Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Bank of America Hyderabad Hiring Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE Frameworks (web services), MQ, Microservices, Mulesoft, JBoss, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Analyst.
Job Code: JR-21060237.
Education Qualification: Graduate.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad/Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide application support in accordance with ITIL guidelines within the agreed SLAs.
- Debug and fix production issues by analyzing java web services code. Able to build complex SQL queries.
- Drive automation and process improvements.
- Willing to work in Shifts (No Night shifts) and weekends (can avail comp-off).
- Participate in high priority incident triage calls which may include but not limited to DB server issues, application server issues and network issues.
- Perform system debugging/server health checks using tools like Splunk/App Dynamics.
- Experience in Level 2 production support
- Experience in Java / J2EE Frameworks (web services), MQ, Microservices, Mulesoft, JBoss and/or WebLogic.
- Experience in Database – Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD. Hands on experience SQL and PL/SQL with Database, preferably Oracle. Able to build medium to complex SQL queries.
- Experience in OS – Unix Commands, Shell Scripts
- Experience in Job scheduling tools - Autosys
- Experience on troubleshooting tools – Splunk and App Dynamics.
- ITIL Certified
- Java Certified
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Bank of America career portal and login in to apply.