S&P Global Hyderabad Python Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global careers India announces job vacancies for Python Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Hiring Python Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Developer.
Job Code: 264962.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
What’s in it for you?
- Get a ringside seat and be part of a massive digital transformation with the potential to learn and work on the latest technologies
- Work independently on end-to-end automation projects by owning the entire project lifecycle including stakeholder management
- Work in an open-minded and global group with team members from Argentina, India, Manila, Pakistan, Canada, and the United States.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders of Data Operations to understand their business challenges and to provide cutting-edge solutions fitting their needs.
- Be part of a team at the center of the transformation of a Fortune 500 company.
- Enhance your Python capabilities with real-world business problems
- Help democratize automation tools and contribute towards creating a truly digital workplace
- Join a fun and friendly group with a great culture
What we’re looking for?
- An independent person who is innovative, adaptable, creative, and detailed-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Ability to understand what the right solution is for all type of problems, understanding the ultimate value of each project.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the key stakeholders to work towards generating the value for the organization
- Interest in delivering value first and above anything else, including when some project may not require Machine Learning. Adding intelligence only when it is needed and not focusing on applying ML at the cost of value or faster delivery.
- 5+ years of experience with 2+ years of experience coding in Python
- Proficiency in Python coding to deliver end to end automation projects
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts, python libraries, and project experience using machine learning
- Developer Certification for Blue Prism or UI Path are nice to have
- Proficiency in development languages used by leading RPA vendors (.NET/VB, VBA/PowerShell, or C#)
- Demonstrable personal interest in data science and machine learning (personal projects, Kaggle notebook/medals, Github repos).
- Hands-on ability to build quick prototype/visuals to assist with high level product concepts and capabilities
- Excellent communication in English
- Strong presentation skills and comfort speaking with senior executives, IT Management, and developers
- A desire to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi geographic team displaying cultural sensitivity and championing diversity & inclusion
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.