Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer - 600 Vacancies | Any Graduation | Apply Now
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company.
Invites job application for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I posts to fill 600 vacancies.
Under Bank Of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in Graduation with good qualification marks need to apply.
On basis of Online Exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview, applicant for BoB PO posts will be selected on merit basis.
Recruited person through direct recruitment will receive salary in pay scale as per guidelines.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 02.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BOB PO 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 600.
Name of Posts: Probationary Officer.
As on 02.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 20-28 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
Selection Process: On basis of Online Exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
GEN / OBC candidates have to pay fee of Rs 600 through online mode.
SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD) have to pay fee of Rs 100.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/career-detail.htm#tab-5 .
- Select job notification “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- Fill and submit required mandatory and necessary fields and upload documents.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018.
Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 28.07.2018.