Bank of India (BOI) Mumbai Safai Karmachari-Cum-Sepoy Posts – 99 Jobs | 10th | Apply Now
Bank of India (BOI) Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The leading Public Sector Bank announces job vacancies for Safai Karmachari-Cum-Sepoy posts on a direct basis in Sub-Staff cadre to fill positions for its various zones in Mumbai.
Under BOI Safai Karmachari-Cum-Sepoy 2018 Notification, aspirants completed 10th class is required to apply.
On basis of Interview applicant for Safai Karmachari and Sepoy, posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 29.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bank of India 2018 Sub-Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 99.
Name of Posts: Safai Karmachari-Cum-Sepoy.
Mumbai South Zone - 19
Mumbai North Zone - 24
Navi Mumbai Zone – 54
As on 08.05.2012, candidate age limit should be 18 to 26 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Candidate should complete 10th class from recognized board/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Notice of "Safai Karmachari - cum - Sepoy" – Mumbai Zone”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- Attach necessary documents to the application.
- And send details to “Bank of India, Post Box No: 238, Mumbai GPO, Mumbai-400001”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: on or before 29.08.2018.
Job Notification: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/2NOTICE-Safai-Karmachari.pdf.