Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Noida Senior Residents Posts – 29 Jobs | MBBS/PG Degree/Diploma | Walkin
Employees' State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers.
ESIC Model Hospital Noida, in a latest job notification announces vacancies for Sr Residents posts on contract basis for various specialties.
Under ESIC Noida Senior Residents Notification, aspirants completed MBBS/PG Degree/Diploma in relevant specialties are required to apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for Doctor posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be hired on a temporary basis, with a salary in pay scale as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Noida 2018 Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of Posts: Senior Residents.
Under Residency Scheme: 17 Posts
One Year Contract Basis: 12 Posts
As on the date of the interview, the candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Candidate should complete PG Degree/Diploma in a relevant medical subject or should have MBBS with relevant experience.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for Recruitment and Empanelment of vacant Posts of Senior Resident under residency scheme/on one-year contract basis held on 23.08.2018 and 24.08.2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timing: 23.08.2018 & 24.08.2018, 09:30 AM To 11:00 AM.
Venue: Director (Medical) Noida, ESIC Mode Hospital Noida, Sec-24, Noida.