Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Trade Apprentice Posts – 12 Vacancies | Diploma/10+2 vocational | Apply Now
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India's premier nuclear research facility, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
In the latest job announcement, the BARC Mumbai announces job vacancies for Apprentice posts passed in relevant vocational courses to fill 12 positions, in reference to Advt. No: PD/4(1)/2018/R-V/PF/700562.
Under BARC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/10+2 vocational in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant for BARC Apprentice post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo one-year Apprenticeship Training, with stipend pay of Rs 2,758 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 05.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BARC Trade Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post:
Med. Lab Technician: 06
X-ray Technician: 03
Opthalmic Technician: 03
Should complete Diploma/10+2 vocational H.S.C. examination from recognized university/institute.
On basis of high percentage of marks in SSC, plus Vocational course certificate/ Diploma.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for one year Apprenticeship Training for the Med. lab Technician, X-ray Technician, Ophthalmic Technician as per the Provisions of Apprentices Act 1961 in BARC, MUmbai”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Deputy Establishment Officer (R Officer (R-V), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, V), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai-400 085”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05.11.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy436.pdf.