Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Trade Apprentice Posts | Diploma/10+2 vocational | Apply Now
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India's premier nuclear research facility, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
In the latest job announcement, the BARC announces job vacancies for Apprentice posts passed in relevant vocational courses, in reference to Advertisement No. 3/2019(R-V).
Under BARC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/10+2 vocational in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant for BARC Apprentice post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo one-year Apprenticeship Training, with stipend pay of Rs 2,758 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 15.07.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BARC Trade Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
Med. Lab Technician: 04
X-ray Technician: 01
Ophthalmic Technician: 01
Should complete Diploma/10+2 vocational H.S.C. examination from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of a high percentage of marks in SSC, plus Vocational course certificate/ Diploma.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/recruitment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for one year Apprenticeship Training for various disciplines".
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Deputy Establishment Officer (R Officer (R-V), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, V), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai-400 085”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.07.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy471.pdf.