Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) OT Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Radiographer & Other Posts – 33 Vacancies | 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
In the latest employment notification, the BECIL announces job vacancies for various posts on contract basis to fill 33 positions, in reference to File No: BECIL/HR/PROJECT/EDMC/Advt/2018, with work location at a government hospital in Delhi/NCR
Under BECIL Assistant, Technician & Pharmacist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on a temporary basis, with a salary provided in the pay scale of Rs 20,000 to Rs 35,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by November 05, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BECIL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 33.
Name of the post:
OT Assistant - 06
Radiographer - 05
ECG Technician - 02
Plaster Assistant - 03
Physiotherapist - 01
Social Worker - 02
Pharmacist - 02
Technical Assistant - 01
Laboratory Technician - 03
Laboratory Assistant - 06
Assistant Librarian - 02
As on 15.10.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree from a recognized university/institution in relevant subjects with certification and experience required for certain posts.
Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 through Cash/Card or demand draft.
SC/ST/PH to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.becil.com/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Applicants are invited for recruitment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in a government hospital in Delhi/NCR(EDMC)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before November 05, 2018.