Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Young Professional & IT Consultant Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
In the latest job notification, BECIL announces job vacancies for various technical staff posts on a contract basis with work location at AICTE, HQ at Delhi and other regional offices, in reference to File No. BECIL/HR/PROJECT-AICTE/Advt.2019.
Under BECIL Young Professional & IT Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.30,000 - Rs.40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BECIL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 14 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Young Professional (HQ Delhi): 02
IT Consultant (Level-II): 12
HQ Delhi: 04
SWRO Kerala: 01
SRO Chennai: 01
WRO Mumbai: 01
CRO Bhopal: 01
SCRO Hyderabad: 01
ERO Kolkata: 01
NWRO Chandigarh: 01
NRO Kanpur: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant Engg, Science subjects from recognized institute/board, and should have experience of 1 to 3 plus years experience.
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through cash or demand draft.
SC/ST/PH applicants to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.becil.com/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Application are invited on recruitment of various posts in AICTE HQ, Delhi and its regional offices”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida201307 (U.P).”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31.01.2019.