Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Patient Care Manager Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), A Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
In the latest job notification, BECIL announces job vacancies for PCM posts on a temporary basis, in reference to File No. BECIL/HR/PROJECT/Advt.2018/14, for deployment in AIIMS Delhi/Jhajjar.
Under BECIL Patient Care Manager Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 03-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BECIL PCM Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post: Patient Care Manager.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university + one year experience.
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
SC/ST/PH candidate’s applicants to pay a fee of Rs 250
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.becil.com/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for recruitment of Patient Care Manager (PCM) for AIIMS Delhi/Jhajjar”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15-May-2019.