Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Deputy Engineer Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Bharat Electronics Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
In the latest job notification, BEL PSU announces job vacancies for Deputy Engineer post, on a temporary basis, with work location at Military Communication SBU of Bengaluru Unit, in reference to Advt. No: 6050/HR/Mil Com/2019.
Under BEL Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Written Test and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs. 40,000 - 3%- 1,40,000 per month
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 03.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BEL Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post: Deputy Engineer.
As on 01.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 26 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete BE/ B.TECH / AMIE / B.Sc Engineering in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Science/ Information Technology Disciplines Only. + 1 year experience.
On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
General/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.bel-india.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Deputy Engineers (Fixed Term) for Military Communication SBU”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the DY.GEN.MANAGER (HR/Mil Com), Military Communication SBU, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru - 560 013’.
Last date for submission of application: by 03.04.2019.