Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Dy. Engineer Posts – 03 Vacancies | B.E./B.Tech | Apply Now
Bharat Electronics Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
In the latest employment notification, the BEL PSU India’s premier Professional Electronics Company announces job vacancies for Dy. Engineer post to fill 03 positions on a fixed term basis.
Under BEL Dy. Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidate completed B.E./B.Tech in relevant subject with first class pass marks can apply.
On basis of written test and interview, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on 3 years fixed term basis, with a salary in pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- 3% - Rs. 1,40,000 per month., with work location at for its Central Services Division, Ghaziabad.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 17.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BEL Engineer Posts:
Name of the post: Dy. Engineer – Civil.
As on 01.10.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Full time BE (Civil) or B.Tech (Civil)/AMIE/GIETE in concerned discipline from a recognized university/institute, with first-class pass marks and should have work experience of 3 years.
On basis of written test and interview.
General and OBC category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://bel-india.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Civil) on 3 years Fixed Term basis for Ghaziabad Unit”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: by 17.11.2018.