Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Data Entry Operator Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), an autonomous public business school by the Government of India.
In the latest job notification, IIFT announces job vacancies for Data Entry Operator post for Centre for Trade and Investment Law (CTIL) on a contract basis.
Under IIFT Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On basis of written test, computer skill test and interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will on contract basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs 17,250/- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 10th January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIFT Posts:
Name of the post: Data Entry Operator.
Should complete Graduation from recognized institute/university, should have computer and typing skills + 2 years experience in Government or in any Central/Autonomous University/ Institute or a reputed organization.
On basis of written test, computer skill test and interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/vacancies.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Required: Data Entry Operator on a contractual basis for a period of one year at Centre for Trade and Investment Law”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online application end date: 10th January 2019.
Job Notification: http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/docs/vacanciesdoc/DEO_CTIL_27122018.pdf.