Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Engineer & Supervisor Posts | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL), a Govt. Undertaking Company and leading manufacturer of power equipment in the country.
In the latest job notification, BHEL PSU announces job vacancies for Engineer & Supervisor posts on tenure basis at their Project Sites of Western and Southern Region power projects, in reference to Advertisement No.2/2019.
Under BHEL Engineer & Supervisor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of two years, with salary pay of Rs.34,680 to Rs.62,100 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 25.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BHEL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 80.
Name of the post:
Engineer (FTA-Civil): 21
Supervisor (FTA-Civil): 59
As on 06.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 34 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute, with first-class pass marks, with experience of 2 years.
On basis of Personal Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through DD.
SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of FTA-Engineer (Civil) and FTA-Supervisors (Civil) on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for PSSR and PSWR Project Sites”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Addl.General Manager(HR) BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region, 690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai, Chennai-600035”.
Online application start and end date: 06.02.2019 to 18.02.2019.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.02.2019.