Banaras Hindu Central University (BHU) Project Assistant Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Banaras Hindu University, Central University in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, BHU Central University announces job vacancy for a project staff post for project titled "Establishment of microbial biotechnology application hub at ICAR-NBAIM, Mau" in Department of Mycology and Plant Pathology, BHU, New Delhi on a temporary basis.
Under BHU Project Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 2 years, with salary pay of Rs. 15,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 01-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BHU Project Staff Posts:
Name of the post: Project Assistant.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduate in Agriculture (B.Sc. Agri.) or Science (B.Sc.) with Botany or Microbiology from a recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.bhu.ac.in/tmp_posts/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for Project Assistant (01) in DBT sponsored/funded project, Dept. of Mycology & Plant Pathology, IAS, BHU”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Prof. B.K. Sarma, Principal Investigator, Department of Mycology & Plant Pathology, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005”.
Last date for submission of application: by 1st May 2019.
Job Notification: http://www.bhu.ac.in/tmpPosts/apr2019/12/562.pdf.