Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital (KSCH) New Delhi 2018 Recruitment Medical Laboratory Technologist Posts – 33 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital KSCH is a multi-specialty hospital in New Delhi.
In the latest employment notification, the hospital announces job vacancies for Laboratories in the hospital for Laboratory Technologist posts to fill 33 nos on Regular/Contract basis, in reference with Notification No.: KSCH/RR Cell/17-18/Lab.Cadre/182.
Under KSCH Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in 12th, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree in relevant subject with work experience need to apply.
On basis of Written Test/Interview aspirant for KSCH Laboratory jobs will be finalized on merit.
A recruited person on merit will be absorbed into employment with a maximum salary of Rs 47250 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode 01.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For KSCH Delhi 2018 Laboratory Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 33.
Name of Posts:
- Chief Technical Officer (MLT)-01 Post
- Medical Laboratory Technologist-23 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Group-C-09 Posts
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should 25 years.
Should complete 12th, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree in Medical Laboratory Science subject, with experience of 1-5 years.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview/Written Test.
UR and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through offline mode.
SC, ST aspirants need to pay a fee of Rs 200.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach required documents.
- And send an application to mentioned address “The Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, Bangla Sahib Marg, New Delhi 110001”.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 01.07.2018.
Job Notification: http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/showfile.php?lid=461.