Bank of India (BoI) 2018 Recruitment Attender, Watchman Posts – 03 Vacancies | 8th, 10th | Apply Now
Bank of India is a commercial bank with headquarters at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.
In latest job notification the Public Sector Banking company announces vacancies for Attender, Watchman posts to fill 03 nos.
Under Bank of India Attender, Watchman Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed primary education are eligible to apply for the low entry level posts.
Selected aspirant on merit for Attender, Watchman posts will receive a salary of Rs 8000 and Rs 5000 respectively per month, with work location at RSETI Sindhudurg.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 15.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For BoI 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of Posts:
- Attender: 01.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 65 years.
Should complete 8th, 10th class.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/career.aspx.
- Select job notification “ Engagement of One Attender and two Watchmen at RSETI Sindhudurg ”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to “Sindudurga Arseti 1362 Hotel Yashadhara, Mumbai Goa Highway, Kudal CO.-02362- 222986”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: on or before 15.07.2018.
Job Notification: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/Attendar-Detailed-Advertisement.pdf.