Bosch Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
In the latest job announcement, Bosch announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Bosch Bangalore Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Embedded Linux with Yocto Build System can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for maintaining/extending Embedded Linux BSP, Base OS & RFS.
- Responsible for software HLD and LLD of Linux components.
- Strong team player with ability to contribute individually.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
QualificationsMust Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related Technical Discipline
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Embedded Linux with Yocto Build System.
- Hands-on experience in Automotive Linux domain and BSP.
- Hands-on experience in designing & debugging Linux kernel space drivers.
- Memory Managements – Physical, Virtual, Enumeration, Process Environment.
- Excellent programming/debugging skills in C under Linux environment.
- Experience in integrating-and-enabling software for networking technologies; e.g. WiFi, Ethernet, BT, CAN, 4G LTE.
- Experience in designing and maintaining large complex multi-threaded, multi-core software Architectures.
- Deep knowledge of microprocessor based automotive embedded systems (preferably SoC or MCU-with-MMU).
- Practical experience in Board bring-up using JTAG debugger.
- Hands on experience in BSP development for i.MX SoC’s or Similar.
- Good awareness about open source license & policies.
- Excellent problem solving skills & tools usage for debugging and performance optimizations.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment.
- Experience in YOCTO Build System and ARM Tool Chains.
- Additional InformationNice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience in analysis and Integration of third party or OSS Code.
- Hands on experience with JIRA/Bugzilla.
- Hands on experience with Git, BitBucket or Similar
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Bosch career portal and login in to apply.