IBM India Private Limited Gurgaon DevOps Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for DevOps posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under IBM Gurgaon DevOps 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Shell, Powershell, and YAML can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-DevOps.
Job Code: 653370BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the design and construction of new mobile solutions using the latest technologies, always looking to add business value and meet user requirements.
- Strive for continuous improvements by testing the build solution and working under an agile framework.
- Discover and implement the latest technologies trends to maximize and build creative solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- With 5+yrs of Design and implement automation for Application build and deployment.
- Best practices to follow during Ansible playbook development.
- Automate the current deployment process using Ansible like deploy war file (java application) to tomcat servers.
- Configure and manage inventories for different-2 environments Hands-on experience to develop the common (custom) roles to achieve specific funtionality which can be re-use for multiple applications.
- Understanding of API calls and responses.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Good understanding of different-2 types of variables.
- Good knowledge of jinja templates and Windows and Microsoft ecosystem (Windows, AD, Azure)
- Good knowledge of Ansible filters to manipulate the variables Strong knowledge of Unix / Linux Strong knowledge of scripting tools: Shell, Powershell, YAML.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.