Centre for Advance Agriculture Science and Technology (CAAST) Data entry operator Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Centre for Advance Agriculture Science and Technology (CAAST), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification, CAAST announces job vacancies for project staff posts on a temporary basis for Project entitled “Climate Smart Agriculture and Water Management” (CSAWM) operational in the University, in reference to No. CAAST-CSAWM/Notification/DEO/579/2019.
Under CAAST Data entry operator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 18,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 22/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CAAST Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post: Data entry operator.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation with proficiency in Computer Applications from recognized University, have 2 years of experience.
On basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.mpkv-caast.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Data Entry Operator”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Recruitment Officer, CAAST-CSAWM, Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Dr. A.S. College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dist; Ahmednagar-413722 (MS)”.
Last date for submission of application: by 22/02/2019 (5.15 pm).