Calcutta High Court Driver Posts – 06 Vacancies | 8th Class | Apply Now
The High Court at Calcutta Appellate side, West Bengal.
In a recent employment notification, the Calcutta HC announces job vacancies for cars/light motor vehicles Driver posts to fill 06 on a temporary basis, in reference to Advt. No. 4354–RG.
Under Calcutta High Court Driver Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 8th Class and have a valid driving license can apply.
On basis of Practical Test in Driving and Interview, an aspirant for Calcutta High Court Driver post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit will be hired on a contract basis with salary pay of Rs. 5400/- - 25200/- (minimum pay of Rs. 6570/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/- per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 11.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Calcutta High Court 2018 Driver Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post: Driver.
As on the 24th day of September 2018, the candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates only.
Should complete 8th Class and have up-to-date Indian Union Driving License.
On basis of Practical Test in Driving and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through Indian Postal Order.
Rs. 50/- for S.C. of West Bengal candidates only.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification”Employment Notice No. 4354–RG Dated, the 24th day of September, 2018 regarding filling up 6(Six) existing vacancies in the post of Driver in the High Court at Calcutta”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to address “Office of The Calcutta High Court”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 11.10.2018 at 04:45 PM.
Job Notification: http://judicialacademy.nic.in//upload/asset/1537611964_sep2018.pdf.