Delhi Judicial Academy (DJA) Field Investigator Posts – 12 Vacancies | Degree In Law | Walkin
Delhi Judicial Academy (DJA ), Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification, the DJA judicial academy announces job vacancies for Field Investigator posts to fill 12 positions on contract basis for a research project.
Under DJA Field Investigator Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree In Law are required to walk-in.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for Delhi Judicial Academy Field Investigator post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months or till completion of the project, with salary pay of Rs 5000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For DJA 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post: Field Investigator.
Should complete Degree in Law from a recognized university.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://judicialacademy.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification” Walk-in-Interview for the post of Field Investigator for 'Research Project' on 04.10.2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announce date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 04.10.2018 at 12:30 PM.
Venue: 2nd Floor, Admin Block, DJA.
Job Notification: http://judicialacademy.nic.in//upload/asset/1537611964_sep2018.pdf.