Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore Google Cloud Platform Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for Google Cloud Platform Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Capgemini Bangalore Google Cloud Platform Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ARM, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, JSON, YAML can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Google Cloud Platform Engineer.
Job Code: 1029827.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide day to day support for GCP services in steady-state
- Test and deploy Client approved updates or patches to virtual machine instances per the standards and procedures manual.
- Provide health and capacity reports for GCP services
- Patching cloud environment
- Design and configure cloud services based on client requirements
- Optimize and maintain implementation of public cloud services
- Experience in migrating on-prem workloads to the cloud
- Recommend industry-leading practices, standards, and procedures based on Client security requirements and compliance policies.
- Hands-on experience on key Google services like Compute, Storage, Databases, Cloud monitoring, Kubernetes admin
- Google Cloud Platform Certified Associate/Professional/ Expert
- Knowledge of tools such as ARM, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, etc,
- Scripting skills such as PowerShell, JSON, YAML
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef (Anyone)
- Good to have knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and DNS, routing, switching, firewalls
- Hands-on experience with any UNIX operating system flavor OR with Windows operating system
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.