S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Cloud Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data, SQL, Python, Node.js can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Cloud Engineer (AWS Data Warehouse developer).
Job Code: 270042.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Support corporate Data Lake and Data Warehouse platform built using AWS Redshift, Athena and Glue services.
- The highest level of discretion, sensitivity and integrity in handling confidential information
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings of analysis, efficiently implement new functionality according to business requirements
- Participate in cross-functional business and system process improvement
- 3-5 years of experience in AWS solutions implementation, preferably in Data Analytics space.
- Hands on development experience in building distributed Big Data solutions including ingestion, caching, processing, consumption, logging & monitoring
- Strong knowledge of SQL, experience with relational databases, data warehouse applications (preferably AWS RedShift)
- Experience optimizing database/query performance.
- Experience with AWS based services: S3, Glue, Athena, Redshift
- Experience in AWS based logging and monitoring solutions, e.g., CloudWatch
- Exposure to developer tools/workflow (e.g., git/github, *nix, SSH)
- Experience in developing software either in Python or Node.js
- Strong technical communication skills
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Agile (Scrum) methodology
- AWS based Data Warehouse
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Engineering is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience.
- 3-5 years of technical experience in AWS development
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting AWS Glue workflows
- Experience in implementing AWS based distributed Big Data solutions
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.