Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore Python & Machine Learning Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini careers India announces job vacancies for Python & Machine Learning posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Capgemini Bangalore hiring Python & Machine Learning 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in python, NumPy, Pandas, MySQL, PostgreSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python & Machine Learning.
Job Code: 858690.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new features and applications
- Maintenance/enhancement of existing applications
- Work with clients to have issues addressed.
- Adept at delivering high-quality software documentation with high attention to detail required.
- Provide production support.
- Keen on learning and adapting the skills which can help to support and enhance.
- Excellent in analysing large amounts of information to identify trends and patterns.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as python, NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, etc.
- Excellent at Building models to address business problems.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Matplotlib, D3, Google Charts etc and present information using these data visualization techniques.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistics, algebra etc.
- Ability to work with an existing body of code (maintenance, feature additions, debugging, etc)
- Good understanding of Test Driven Development.
- Good communication skills.
Good to have:
- Good knowledge of version control tools, and experience collaborating with a large team of developers.
- Proficiency in using database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Good at Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Can manage small size team.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.