S&P Global Hyderabad Lead Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global careers India announces job vacancies for Lead Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad hiring Lead Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Software Engineer(MicroStrategy).
Job Code: 261705.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather functional requirements, develop Business Intelligence (BI) solution architecture, design dashboards and ad-hoc reports.
- Participate in the planning and execution of overall project testing including, unit, system, integration, user acceptance load, stress performance, and documentation testing activities.
- Provides assessments of technical and operational practices based on leading industry standards specific to the requested technology.
- Lead the design and implementation of MicroStrategy BI software, including integration with required relational databases and big data platform and all associated processes.
- Collaborate and work with end-users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Create custom APIs that allow third-party systems to utilize the product's functionality and integrate the product with enterprise portals and applications.
- Design and monitor end-user reporting tools and systems, ensuring reports are accurate and up-to-date.
- Software Architecture, Development, Strategy, and Leadership.
- 5-8 years of experience in MicroStrategy developing and integrating MicroStrategy solutions with open-source, home-grown and commercial technologies – building near-time applications.
- Expertise in schema design and performance tuning. Strong experience in MicroStrategy product suite, including Web and configuration.
- Must have a strong understanding of the integration of Spark, Databricks and MicroStrategy and should know how to architect MicroStrategy on Big Data platform.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL.
- Embed analytical applications in external web portals, customize security, and change the look and feel of web and mobile applications.
- Extensive experience in developing MicroStrategy reports, Cubes, Advanced Dashboards & visualizations.
- Ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and written, to end-users and executive management, understanding when to speak up and deliver an assertive message in support of the project
- Should expertise in any Cloud environment like AWS
- Expertise in DevOps maturity model & Agile Process
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.