Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Hyderabad SQL DBA Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for SQL DBA posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Capgemini Hyderabad SQL DBA 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL Profiler, Redgate, and Shell scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SQL DBA.
Job Code: 1639573.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Should have experience in leading a team in production support & development environment
- Handle customers at client location and manage escalation effectively
- Ensure all activities assigned to the team are completed on time without defects
- Should be able to prepare reports and presentations for client update
- Ability to drive the team to make sure all KPI/SLA are met
- Identify improvement areas & provide solutions for the same
- Document the processes and update the existing docs as required
- Independently work on the tasks and delegate tasks based on priority
- Coordinate with client on task prioritization
- Provide regular updates on the tasks owned or assigned
- Effectively communicate with client
- Should be aware of ITIL concepts and able to implement wherever applicable
- Install, Upgrade, Patching and Configuring SQL Database
- SQL backups and restore, good understanding on recovery models
- Data and log file movements for System and User databases
- SSIS and SSRS administration and troubleshooting the errors
- Capacity planning for critical servers
- Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manne
- Performance Monitoring and Performance Tuning
- Identifying bottlenecks using profiling tools like SQL Profiler, Redgate etc and work with dev in tuning
- Good Knowledge on Shell scripting
- Proactively identify opportunities for automation of manual tasks and automate them
- Create and maintain documentation for various changes, and upgrades
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner with RCA
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Experience in Support & Enhancements projects is preferred
- Flexible to work in shifts (4-12, 8-5 & 12-10)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.