Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore Dot NET Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Dot NET Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Dot NET Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .NET framework, C#, HTML5, and XML can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot NET Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 50830.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience as a software developer, working in large scale global teams or complex environments.
- Having full stack development experience in building web app interfaces to connect with data lake. Capable of building the authentication layer for integrating the Web application. Capable of integrating front end and backend.
- Strong technical skills in latest .NET framework, C# and concepts such as Generics, Lambda, Concurrency.
- Has sufficient knowledge of Azure Web App stack. Azure certification is nice to have.
- HTML5, XML, JSON, and hands-on development experience on Angular is needed. Experience in latest version of Angular will be nice to have.
- Proficient understanding of Data Structures, Azure, and SQL server / No SQL Databases.
- Building REST based API with SSO integration in the context of Microservices. Good experience with containerization and dockers.
- Messaging-based systems, such as ActiveMQ and/or Kafka.
- Experience with CI/CD, VCS, and GraphQL is a nice-to-have.
- Bachelor's / master's degree in computer science or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to break down the complexity
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Has worked in US time zones and should be willing to work in US time zones when required
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.