Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Inspector Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, GoI.
In the latest job notification, CBI announces job vacancies for Pairvi Officers posts on contract basis to fill positions in various locations.
Under CBI Inspector Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Degree is eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 1 year, with salary pay of Rs. 40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CBI Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post: Inspector.
Should be complete Graduation from recognized university/institute + should be retired and serving Police Officer of the rank of inspector.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://cbi.gov.in/employee/recruitments/vacancy_cbi.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of Inspectors on Contractual Basis in CBI”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And send details to “Head of Branch, CBI, AC-IV&V, Vyapam Cases, Bungalow No. B-1, Professor Colony, Civil Lines, Bhopal-462002”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://cbi.gov.in/employee/recruitments/contract_inspector_20190314.pdf.