Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Pune Jr & Senior Assistant Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, CDAC Pune announces job vacancies for the Group B & C Non-Technical positions on direct basis for HRD/Finance/Admin/Legal & Material Management Group departments, in reference to ADVT: No: PUNE/Non Tech - Gr B & C/01/2019.
Under CDAC Pune Jr & Senior Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 12.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CDAC Pune Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of the post:
1. Senior Assistant: 04 Posts
2. Junior Assistant: 07 Posts
As on 12.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with 3 to 11 years experience.
On basis of Written Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=current_jobs.
- Select relevant job notification “C-DAC Pune Invites applications for Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant Non S & T group B & C posts (ADVT: No: PUNE/Non Tech - Gr B & C/01/2019)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 12.03.2019.
Job Notification: https://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=job_pune_feb_2019.