Coconut Development Board 2018 Trade Apprentices Jobs - 02 Vacancies | NCVT Certification | Apply Now
Coconut Development Board (CDB), under Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
In a latest job announcement through Coconut Development Board Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2018 job notification releases new job vacancies for Trade Apprentices posts.
Candidate interested for the announced posts should have NCVT Certification in relevant trades.
Aspirant selected for the desired post on merit basis, will undergo apprenticeship training for period of one year and will receive stipend of Rs. 6250/- on monthly basis.
Interested persons who are qualified for the Apprentices posts should apply for the job through online mode by 23rd February, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CDB Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name Of Posts:
- Stenographer (English).
- PASAA (Programming and Systems Administration Assistant).
Aspirant applying for the engagement as apprentices should completed 12thClass + NCVT certification in relevant trades wherever required.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate should visit http://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ViewEstablishment.aspx?RegNo=E11153200016 .
- And apply for the required post through online mode.
- Fill mandatory and required details and submit.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 23rd February, 2018.
Job Notification: http://coconutboard.in/docs/apprentice-advt20-11-17.pdf .