Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Koraput Jr.Laboratory Technician, Attendant & Other Posts | 7th/12th/Diploma | Apply Now
Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Koraput, Govt. of Odisha.
In a latest job notification, CDM & PHO, Koraput announces job vacancies for various Paramedics posts on contract basis.
Under CDMO Koraput Laboratory Technician & Attendant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 7th/12th/Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CDMO Koraput Paramedics Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 30.
Name of the Post:
Jr. Radiographer: 01
Jr.Laboratory Technician(Path): 08
Jr. Laboratory Technician (Malaria ) (Group-C): 11
As on 29/12/2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 7th/12th/Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://koraput.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for different Paramedics Post from CDM & PHO, Koraput”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Chief District Medical & Public Health, Officer Koraput. AT/POlOist- Koraput. PIN- 764020”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 21.01.2019.