Central University of Karnataka Professor, Executive Engineer, Information scientist & Other Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. | Apply Now
Central University of Karnataka, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Central University of Karnataka, Kalaburagi announces job vacancies for various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts on direct/deputation basis, in reference to Notification No. 23/2019.
Under Central University of Karnataka recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,44,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Central University of Karnataka Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of the post:
Deputy Registrar: 02
Internal Audit Officer: 01
Executive Engineer: 01
Asst. Librarian: 01
Asst. Registrar (PR): 01
Information scientist: 01
Medical Officer: 02
Candidate age limit should be 35 to 65 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG/PH.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience 2 to 13 years.
On basis of Interview.
General & OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through online mode.
The SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.cuk.ac.in/flashnews.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Employment Notification For Recruitment Of Teaching & Non-Teaching Positions (NOTIFICATION No. 23/2019)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Registrar, Central University of Karnataka, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi - 585 367”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25/02/2019 up to 5:00 p.m.