Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Information Scientist, Section Officer, Statistical Assistant & Other Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Central University of Rajasthan, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Central University of Rajasthan announces job vacancies for various non-teaching staff posts on direct/contract basis, in reference to Advertisement no. CURAJ/R/F.107/2019/4955 for Group A, B & C posts.
Under CURAJ Information Scientist Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 2,11,500 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by April 22, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CURAJ Non-Teaching Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the post:
Deputy Librarian: 1
Information Scientist: 1
Private Secretary: 4
Section Officer: 3
Statistical Assistant: 1
Research Officer: 1
Sports Officer: 1
As on April 22, 2019, Candidate age limit should be 32 to 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant engg, science and other subjects from recognized University/Institute, with experience of 0 to 8 years.
On the basis of test/interview.
GEN & OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 1500 through DD.
Reserved applicants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://curaj.ac.in/newsandevents/details-advertisement-non-teaching-posts.
- Select relevant job notification “Details of the Advertisement for Non-Teaching Posts”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Registrar (Atten: Recruitment Cell), Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, NH-8, Kishangarh, District - Ajmer, 305817.
Last date for submission of application: by 22.04.2019, 05.00 pm.