CGI Bangalore Senior Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI India announces job vacancies for Senior Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under CGI Bangalore Senior Java Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in JAVA 11, OOPS concepts can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Developer.
Job Code: J0221-0456.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Java [core] Development resource
- Expert in core Java application [with JAVA 11 or over] and very strong in OOPS concepts.
- able to rapidly code prototypes.
- Have proven track record of developing enterprise level applications for telco major[preferred]
- Have a very strong framework experience like Spring, spring boot and angular
- must have good scripting knowledge on Unix, BSH and FTL.
- Demonstrated experience in applying design patterns across front end and back end frameworks.
- Strong experience in implementing ORM tools like ELK, Hibernate etc..
- Must have strong web services and API integration knowledge [REST API Design & Development / Microservices Design & Development]
- Must have a strong understanding on Microservice architecture and implementation [development]
- Must have a strong experience on implementing various design patterns.
- Must have a strong enterprise software architecture understanding.
- Must have strong implementation understanding of messaging tools like Rabbit MQ
- Must have demonstrated experience in working with Mongo DB.
Build and hosting experience:
- Must have a strong DevOps experience
- Must have very strong troubleshooting and integration experience with Maven and Apache
- Exhibited CD/CD experience with Jenkins tools and plugins.
- Strong experience of auto deployment, deployment testing and overall automated pipeline management.
- Should have knowledge on Docker and kubernetes
- Must have a strong experience with configuration management tools like JIRA and confluence
- Must have a strong experience with source control tools like Bit bucket and GIT.
- Must have strong advanced Unite testing experience
- Must be well versed with creating Junit test cases
- Must be very strong with TDD and BDD development approaches[TDD must].
- Must have the ability to create automated test suite and Must have a strong experience in Selenium
- Able to handle scalability issues and work towards non-functional requirements.
- Must Possess strong experience on handling code quality and recommended best practises within software development.
- Must have a strong experience in integrating SQE tools like Sonar/CAST or STR101
- Must have demonstrated understanding of fixing Sonar/CAST defects quickly and ability to communicate best practises.
- Must have strong working experience in agile.
- Must have participated in SCRUM and must be well aware of the scrum ceremonies.
- Must be able to self-manage pipeline and should be well prepared to meet challenging timelines.
- Must have strong JIRA understanding and should be able to track his progress and report performance via JIRA.
- should have good exposure to collaboration software like confluence and MS Teams.
- should have a good understanding on Kanban and WBS.
- Must have a good experience in estimation and should have followed some robust agile estimation models.
- Must have a strong understanding of Cloud-native architecture.
- Must have experience with AWS
- Must understand Cloud foundry for developer.
- AWS application development.
- Must be able to write complex queries
- understanding and implementation level knowledge of keys, joins, constraints and triggers
- Able to analyse the query and perform query optimization
- independently handle the Table DDL and DML statements as part of development
- Ability to create ER diagrams and data mapping diagrams and document data entity changes.
- Must take full responsibility of their work and should think outside the box.
- T shaped developer with broad cross-discipline knowledge
- Highly independent personality
- Ability to work in a very challenging environment [ utilization tracked by the hour]
- Prompt learner with rapid ability to resolve issues.
- Ability to handle conflicts and difference in opinion [ conflict management]
- Able to prioritize task and report on progress
- Able to report on self-performance
- Always learning and exhibit consultative behaviour
- Must have direct client handling experience either from offshore or direct onsite experience
- Preferably telco centric member.