Salesforce Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Go and/or Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-SMTS/LMTS.
Job Code: JR76840
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Create the next generation of tools, automation and infrastructure for build, test, and CI focusing on developer productivity, release velocity and product quality
- Build tools and processes to move the needle on developer productivity
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation
- Manage existing Jenkins CI environment(s) including build/test/release jobs and supporting tools.
- Relentlessly push to move from devops to no-ops
- Troubleshoot, determine root cause and fix build issues
- Define, collect and report metrics that measure progress and performance
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development
- Experience in software development using a general-purpose programming language such as Python, Go and/or Java
- Linux/Unix System Engineering and shell scripting experience
- Masters degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Demonstrated expertise in build automation, CI, and DevOps
- Experience architecting and developing software-enabled solutions for ambiguous business problems
- Hands-on technical leadership in driving projects and charting the technical direction