CGI Chennai Java Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under CGI Chennai Java Full Stack 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Angular, Hibernate, and RESTful (Rest-APIs) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack.
Job Code: J0923-1535.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Be involved in the complete software development life cycle, including working with the production operations team to prepare and execute releases
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Proactively work on assigned tasks and task areas and co-ordinate the work effort
- Develop innovative features that are highly performant, compatible and responsive
- Deep knowledge of software engineering practices: unit testing, configuration management, and release management
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for agile software development
- Must have experience in Java, Spring Boot, Microservice, Angular
- Must have Strong Knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle)
- Must have Good understanding on memory management in jvm
- Good Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Sonar and Linux
- Nice to have experience or knowledge with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform
- Must have Proficiency in Java with strong experience in design, development and testing of web based systems
- Experience with agile engineering practices such as TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, automated testing and deployment
- Well-versed and active user of GitHub
- Strong experience on micro services architecture has added advantage
- Propose designs for complex features with reusability, maintainability, and performance in mind
- Commitment to quality and high standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-versed with the agile style of working
- Able to define quality and security standards. Good verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Spring Boot
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.