Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP - Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1631922.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3- 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and implement microservices to enable real time, highly scalable, performant, and sustainable solutions.
- Deliver automated and well-tested features across different services and platforms.
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish maintainable, reliable, and secure systems.
- Manipulate, collate, and analyse complex, high dimensional data from varying sources to solve difficult problems.
- Collaborate with teammates in various roles to plan and execute on key deliverables.
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth.
- Learn quickly from your peers, projects, and interactions with customers.
- Provide on call support and monitor the health of services in production as part of DevOps culture.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of professional software engineering experience designing, building, and running cloud services at large scale in C# and .Net.
- Familiarity with distributed systems and event driven architectures.
- Deep understanding on security aspects of software like authentication, authorization, encryption, etc.
- Excellent coding skills, strong in OOPS, OOAD, design patterns and their application
- Ability to both work independently and coordinate across geographies.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts to a variety of cross-group stakeholders.
- Strong organization skills, a bias for action, and ability to deliver results.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and drive for clarity.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, ramp quickly, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Proficient working knowledge of cloud-computing environments like Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP - Azure preferred.
- Experience with web service development and familiar with related technologies.
- Experience with building service-oriented application using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) or gRPC
- Experience with Microsoft's identity & access solution - Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure Active Directory).
- Basic automation scripting skills with PowerShell and developing modules.
- Knowledge of Power BI, including the ability to design and develop interactive dashboards, reports, and data visualizations to support analysis and decision-making.
- Experience with building conversational bots, mobile applications & user experiences.
- Familiar with modern security models like OAuth and token-based authentication and authorization.
- Experience building and shipping production grade software or services.
- Experience using agile methodologies or test-driven development (TDD).
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.