Andhra Pradesh Chittoor RNTCP Recruitment 2018 Lab Technician Posts – 07 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma Or DMLT | Apply Now
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
In a latest job notification the AP state department releases contract basis vacancies for Chittoor RNTCP TB control programme.
Under AP Chittoor RNTCP Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed 12th, Diploma Or DMLT in relevant subject are required to apply for Lab Technician posts.
Selected applicant for the applied job on merit , will be recruited on temporary basis for a period of one year, and will receive remuneration as per guidelines Rs 10000 pm.
Interested person have to apply by filling application form in prescribed format before last date 11th May 2018.
Eligibility Criteria AP Chittoor RNTCP LT 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name Of Posts: Lab Technician.
Candidate applying for the Chittoor RNTCP Lab Technician posts should completed Intermediate (10+2)and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory or equivalent (45 marks for DMLT).
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 100 through DD in favor of Dist T.B.Control Officer, Chittoor.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.chittoor.ap.gov.in/viewrecruitment.apo .
- Select relevant job notification “RNTCP Recruitment (Lab Techs) On Contract Basis”.
- Go through recruitment details.
- And fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And hardcopy of application to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Date of availability of application forms: From 30.04.2018 to 06.05.2018 by 5 p.m.
Last date of receipt of applications: up to 11th May 2018 by 5 p.m.