Andhra Pradesh Chittoor RNTCP Recruitment 2018 Medical Officer & PPM Posts – 04 Vacancies | PG, MBBS| Apply Now
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
In a latest job notification the AP state department releases contract basis vacancies for Chittoor RNTCP TB control programme.
Under AP Chittoor RNTCP Medical Officer & PPM Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in PG, MBBS and others in relevant subjects and have experience are required to apply.
Selected applicant for the applied job on merit , will be recruited on temporary basis for a period of one year, and will receive remuneration as per guidelines with maximum salary of Rs 45000 pm.
Interested person have to apply by filling application form in prescribed format and send hard copy of application to mentioned address before last date 11th May 2018.
Eligibility Criteria AP Chittoor RNTCP MO & PPM 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name Of Posts:
- Medical Officer (RNTCP): 02 Posts.
- Sr. Medical Officer (DR.TB Centre): 01 Post.
- District PPM (public private mix) Coordinator: 01 Post.
Candidate applying for the Chittoor RNTCP Medical Officer and Coordinator posts should completed PG, MBBS or others in relevant subjects and should have maximum experience of one year for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of qualifying exam marks and other recruitment process.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 100 through DD in favor of Dist T.B.Control Officer, Chittoor.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.chittoor.ap.gov.in/viewrecruitment.apo .
- Select relevant job notification “RNTCP Recruitment (SMO MO PPM Coordinator)”.
- Go through recruitment details.
- And fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And hardcopy of application to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Date of availability of application forms: 30.04.2018 to 06.05.2018 by 5 p.m.
Last date of receipt of applications: Up to 11th May 2018 by 5 p.m.