Mumbai Port Trust 2018 Technician & Trade Apprentices Posts – 12 Vacancies | 12th Class, Diploma (Pharmacy) | Apply Now
Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT), an autonomous corporation wholly owned by the Government of India.
Invites job application for Technician & Trade Apprentices posts to fill 12 vacancies for female aspirants.
Under Mumbai Port Trust Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education 12th class and Diploma in relevant subjects are need to apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks and document verification applicant for desired job will considered for merit list.
Selected person for MbPT Apprentice & Technician job will undergo training for a period of one year, with maximum stipend of Rs 3542 per month.
Interested and qualified person have to apply offline mode by 16-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Mumbai Port Trust 2018 Trade Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of Posts:
- Medico Laboratory Technician: 04 Posts.
- X-Ray Technician: 06 Posts.
- Technician in Pharmaceutical Science: 02 Posts.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 14 to 18 Years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th Class, Diploma (Pharmacy) from recognized board or university.
Selection Process: On basis of qualifying exam marks and document verification.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://mumbaiport.gov.in .
- Select Advertisement -> ”Recruitment of Technician and Trade Apprentices”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 16-06-2018.
Job Notification: http://mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/2572255024.pdf .