HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2018 Specialist Trainee Posts – 25 Vacancies | M. Tech | Apply Now
HMT Machine Tools Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary of HMT Limited and a leading manufacturer of machine tools in India.
In a recent employment notification released by the PSU, announces vacancies for Specialist Trainee posts to fill 25 vacancies.
Under HMT Machine Tools Specialist Trainee Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants who completed M.Tech in relevant subjects and posses minimum qualification marks can apply.
Candidate’s shortlisted based on initial screening will be called for Interview.
Selected person for HMT Specialist Trainee (Mechanical) & Specialist Trainee (Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics) posts will receive salary of Rs. 37,929/- pm.
Individual appointed for the applied job will undergo training and probation each one year before being absorbed in to employment through direct recruitment.
Qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 25.05.2018 by sending hardcopy of application to mentioned address through post.
Eligibility Criteria HMT Machine Tools Trainee 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name Of Posts:
- Specialist Trainee (Mechanical): 17 Posts.
- Specialist Trainee (Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics): 08 Posts.
As on 01.04.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant for the HMT Specialist Trainee posts should completed M. Tech (Mechanical) or M. Tech (Electrical & Electronics/Electronics) with maximum qualification marks of 65% from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of initial screening and interview.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 500 through DD.
No fee is to be paid by SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disability (PWD).
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.hmtmachinetools.com/careers.htm .
- Select relevant job notification “Application for the post of Specialist Trainees”.
- Go through recruitment details.
- And fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And hardcopy of application to mentioned address “The Deputy General Manager (CP & HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT Bhavan, No.59, Bellary Road, BANGALORE – 560032” before last date of receipt.
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application: on or before 25.05.2018