Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) Junior Hindi Translator Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Central Institute of Indian Languages, Department of Higher Education, Language Bureau Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, CIIL announces job vacancies for JHT posts on a contract basis with work location in CIIL, Mysore.
Under CIIL Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 25,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31-03-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CIIL Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Junior Hindi Translator.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized institution.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.ciil.org/announcement.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for Contractual Engagement to the Position of Junior Hindi Translator”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Asst. Director (Admn.,), CIIL, Mysore”.
Last date for submission of application: by 31.03.2019.
Job Notification: https://www.ciil.org/Download/Junior_Hindi_Translator.pdf.