Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Allopathic Doctors Posts | MBBS | Apply Now
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS), under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, CGHS announces job vacancies for Doctors posts on contract basis, in CGHS, WCs of Silchar, Dibrugarh & Itanagar under CGHS Guwahati.
Under CGHS Allopathic Doctors Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
On the basis of Oral Interview and Computer Skill, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of six months, with salary pay of Rs. 75,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 09.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CGHS Doctors Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02 each for Silchar & Dibrugarh and 01 for Itanagar.
Name of the post: Allopathic Doctors.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete MBBS from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Oral Interview and Computer Skill.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://cghs.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “News & HighlightsAdvertisbment for engaging Allopathic Doctors on contract basis in CGHS Wellness Centre (Dispensary) of Silchar, Dibrugarh and itanagar under CGHS”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “O/o the Additional Director, Central Govt. Health Scheme, A.K. Azad Road, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-781016”.
Last date for submission of application: by 09.04.2019.
Job Notification: https://cghs.gov.in/showfile.php?lid=5377.