Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT) Office Assistant, Manager, Support Staff Jobs |12th/Degree/Master Degree/MBA/PGDM | Walkin
Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (CIRCOT), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, CIRCOT Mumbai, announces job vacancies for various staff posts on contract basis, in reference to F. No.1/52/Admin-I/RAFTAAR.
Under CIRCOT Office Assistant, Manager Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Degree/Master Degree/MBA/PGDM in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of up to 31.03.2020, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ICAR-CIRCOT Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of the post:
Business Manager /BM: 1
Assistant Manager: 1
Business Executive: 2
Office Assistant: 1
Support Staff: 1
Candidate age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Degree/Master Degree/MBA/PGDM in relevant subjects from a recognized institute/university, with 0 to 5 years of experience.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://circot.res.in/circot/announcements/careers-vacancy.
- Select relevant job notification “A Walk-in-Interview for the following contractual positions: (1) Business Manager, (2) Assistant Manager, (3) Business Executive, (4) Office Assistant and (5) Support Staff”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 23rd March 2019 & Time: 11:00 a.m.
Venue: ICAR-CIRCOT, Adenwala Road, Mumbai 400 019.