Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cisco Bangalore Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java, Scripting, Jenkins, Flowable can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1329358.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- In-depth knowledge of software development processes, tools and methodologies
- Exceptional team player with the ability to quickly develop and foster stakeholder relationships, and strong collaboration skills, with a demonstrated track record of working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to apply extensive experience as a networking protocol specialist.
- Understands advanced architecture principles and design practices.
- Exercises good judgment determining how to best achieve technical objectives of assignment.
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- 5+ years of experience building real-time communication-based software
- Hands-on Knowledge of Call Manager applications like UCM, Unity Connection, IM&P, and Expressway as it applies to upgrade, backup and restore, provisioning, and clustering over the Wan.
- Understanding of Trunking, PSTN, Dial-Plans, Networking (DNS, IP Addressing, NAT)
- Understanding of security and certificates
- Experience in automating release, continuous integration/deployment system, and relevant tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Ansible etc)
- Automation (Python, Java, Scripting, Jenkins, Flowable)
- Experience with modern Unix/Linux operating systems/distributions.
- Understand tool like PCD, COBRA
- Source Control (GIT)